I am a smoothie addict! I love having them every morning for breakfast. The fun part about smoothies is there are thousands of combinations. This morning’s smoothie of choice was an effort to use up cucumbers and citrus fruits that I had hanging out in the fridge.
The fresh cucumber and orange/grapefruit are a delicious combination! I promise you will love this smoothie!
- 2 Grapefruits, juice
- 3 Oranges, juice
- 1 Cucumber, seeds and skin removed
- 1 C Carrot Juice
- 1 C Apple Juice
- 4 C Pineapple/Mango/Strawberry Blend, frozen
- 1 Banana
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup (optional)
- Add ingredients to blender and mix until smooth.
- If the smoothie is too thick, add an additional tablespoon of water or juice until desired consistency. If too thin, add an additional 1/2 cup of frozen fruit.
- This smoothie was created as a meal replacement (makes 2 - 32 ounce servings). If you are looking for a smaller portion cut the ingredients in half.